* Must be at least 21 to 43 years of age & U.S. Citizen * Must have a High School Diploma or GED (College preferred not required) * Must have a valid Oklahoma Driver's License
* Must be a Nationally Certified Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT) * Must be registered Emergency Medical Technician for the State of Oklahoma * Must pass a background investigation
* No felony convictions or major misdemeanors * No convictions for crimes of moral turpitude
* No pending criminal charges
* Highly principled ethics and moral character
* A true desire to serve all members of society * Must be able to pass written evaluation * Must be able to pass physical agility test APPLICATION AND TESTING PROCESS: * The Sapulpa Fire Department accepts applications Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at fire department headquarters located at the Central Fire Station 800 E Dewey Street Sapulpa, OK 74066.
* As vacancies within the department occur, the fire department will notify applicants of testing dates and schedules.
* All applicants are expected to arrive at least 30 minutes to all scheduled events.
* If successful in the testing process, a series of interviews will be conducted and a hiring list will be developed for either the next 12 months or until list no longer has a qualified applicants.
* If chosen to fill a vacancy within the fire department, the applicant will receive an offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of extensive background check, Oklahoma State Firefighters pension physical, and the ascend of a 105' ladder climb.