* Must be at least 21 to 43 years of age & U.S. Citizen * Must have a High School Diploma or GED (College preferred not required) * Must have a valid Oklahoma Driver's License
* Must be a Nationally Certified Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT) * Must be registered Emergency Medical Technician for the State of Oklahoma * Must pass a background investigation * Highly principled ethics and moral character
* A true desire to serve all members of society * Must be able to pass written evaluation * Must be able to pass physical agility test APPLICATION AND TESTING PROCESS:
* As vacancies within the department occur, the fire department will notify applicants of testing dates and schedules.
* All applicants are expected to arrive at least 30 minutes to all scheduled events.
* If successful in the testing process, a series of interviews will be conducted and a hiring list will be developed for either the next 12 months or until list no longer has a qualified applicants.
* If chosen to fill a vacancy within the fire department, the applicant will receive an offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of extensive background check, Oklahoma State Firefighters pension physical, and the ascend of a 105' ladder climb.
The Sapulpa Fire Department will be accepting application for Firefighter. Only Online applications will be accepted. You will be called when the next testing date is set. Candidates must be 21 years of age, high school graduate or equivalent, and a minimum of Nationally and State Registered EMT by date of hire and be able to pass an extensive background check. The City of Sapulpa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications and Information can be found on our website at: Employment Opportunities.