I received a Notice of Public Hearing, is my property being rezoned?
When a request to Rezone a property or a request for a Special Exception or Variance for a specific property is filed with the City of Sapulpa, the State of Oklahoma requires notification of a public hearing. This notification is mailed to all property owners within a 300 foot radius of subject property.
A summary of the proposed application is within the body of the notification, as well as the location, date, and time for the public hearing.
The public hearing provides additional information regarding the proposal and an opportunity for the public to ask questions and speak in favor or against the application. Attendance is optional; however, voicing opposition or support before the board or commission is the most effective means of sharing your opinion.
Subject to public records laws, upon request, any application may be viewed by the public.

Show All Answers

1. Can I have a daycare in my home?
2. Can I place a mobile home on my property for a family member?
3. What can I do in commercial zoning?
4. I received a Notice of Public Hearing, is my property being rezoned?
5. Am I in the city limits?
6. How do I find out the Zoning of my property?
7. What is Zoning?
8. What is the Zoning Code?
9. What is the Comprehensive Plan?
10. How long does it take to rezone, lot split, seek a variance, etc.?
11. When does the Planning Commission meet?
12. Can the City survey my property?
13. I want to add a 30x40 shed/workshop to my yard – what do I do first?
14. I want to add a carport to my home - what do I do first?
15. What is the difference between a Variance and a Special Exception?
16. If my application is not approved, do I get my money back?
17. What is the difference between a plat and a subdivision?
18. What is a floodplain?
19. What is impervious surface?
20. My neighbor painted his house a color not approved by the HOA -- what do I do?